so...fine.
whatever.
just say it.

i'm a slacker, i know but here i am to finally write about the month of april.
a lot of what i did has already been covered with other posts anyway.

#birthdaybashtyn
cruise town


so this may be kind of short. we'll find out together.


my cutie dad always send me flowers on my birthday, & these ones even had gold sparkles on them because he knows how important my golden 20 was for me.
also, one of the best guests at my hotel got me some pie, which was just so sweet of them.


the prettiest ocean at La Bufadora, Mexico


cutest johanna in her cutest dress atmy cutest party! i love this little girl.


andrew, nik, & eric force feeding me my birthday cake.
they then fed me rolos for the rest of the night so all is forgiven.

my cutest tooco royalty girls at the tooele easter egg hunt.


y'all need to book stephanie for your gig & pay her a million dollars cause she is TALENTED. i've got the most talented friends in the entire world, i am convinced of it.


johanna again
#birthdaybashtyn


my cutest jonny at the birfday


my cutest friends in the world


rhett tangoed with me





and a secret snap of me.


so, yeah. i was pretty correct.
not many pictures. 

but it was seriously one of the best months of my life, i wouldn't have been able to do it without all of the people that helped me decorate, let me borrow decorations, stayed up for hours with me making decorations, & for an amazing lady that made my invitations. *cough*megan*cough.

i just really have a lot of love for the crazy amount of people that showed up to support & love me & give service to me.
i have the best people in my life.

#blessed 

April Showers Bring...ME

Posted on

Sunday, June 15

Leave a Reply