i went to my favourite place.

haley & i got some fresh air.


then we explored a half-done multi million dollar abandoned home.

my cutest friend ever jeff got married!!!!

My friend Dallin came home from Korea!

 bekah & i had a mini tribal print photo shoot.
we're so fine.



rhett wore my hair



i found this old gem.











i got my car all fixed like brand new!

i met literally the friendliest cat in the world.
i even went & asked the shop owner if he knew who's it was, because if he didn't i was going to take it home with me.
unfortunately, it was actually the shop owner's cat.










i met another beautiful cat.


not as friendly.



formal drink night was had.
& it was the best ever.
my ward has been such a tender mercy to me.
i am so grateful!





















my coolest friend megan morton made the coolest ever ke$ha spit invite for my golden 20.
i wish she had a website so i could link this picture to it (hint hint)





kacy & i went on a double blind date.
and i flew off, one-legged, into the sky with a giant A


cutiest hat for that gatorade.









i went to the vernal temple with juan p!
only 3 more to go.









went to a service activity at the cute pioneer village in town & rode around in a wheel barrow for the majority of it.




my friend johanna turned 8 & had the best cake ever.



my doctor gave me this crazy worst rash ever & i wish i had gotten a picture of it at its' worst.
i'm expecting it to scar.




3 black dogs at dad's!




 the best.



i read a beautiful book by hemingway about paris, & i have never read such a true statement.






i've been able to spend a lot of time with my grandparents which has been nice.
but the reason for that is not so nice.
i'm real grateful that my papa's heart valve/artery replacement went well!



i went to the holli festival of colours. 
don't worry.
there will be an entire post on that at some point.







marching on.

Posted on

Friday, April 11

Leave a Reply