last week was my spring break and i did some pretty fun things...

my sister got married, for instance! she was absolutely beautiful and i cried a little bit.

and i worked on tuesday until midnight...then drove to salt lake, right after, to stay the night because richard was taking me snowboarding in the morning! how nice of him!

so we woke up real early and he made some delish hocho, and we drove up to the canyons where we met trevor and richard's sister, melissa.

trevor and i boarded; melissa and richard skied.







 this picture was taken before i really understood how to snowboard. that is obvious.




but after that, i figured it out and it was so fun! and reallyreally hard. but way easier than it was before i figured it out....what a paradox.



after that, richard and i drove up to midway where we met trevor and his wife aimee for dinner! then we went and stayed at their cabin. it was very fun. and i didn't get any pictures of that which is sad. except for the next morning we went on a ranger ride up the mountain and i DID get a picture of that.


it was beautiful up there.
i love fresh air.

after that, richard took me to this mexican place where he used to go all the time when he was younger (so much mexican food, so little time!) anyways, they had the best salsa eveeeer.



and then i got the most monstrous nose bleed of my whole life. i felt so bad because i didn't have my phone on me and i was in there for like twenty minutes and richard had thought that i died or something, i don't know.

it was a great week! i spent some time with my aunt, and also my previous post was during spring break, so that happened too...i'm just having the best time in life right now! school isn't too bad + it's almost over! AND it's almost my birthday.(:


snow day

Posted on

Thursday, March 21

Leave a Reply