that i blog about this girl.

kacy carr.

she's so great and goes to school down the street from me at byu! i am so lucky and blessed to have one of my best soul sisters so close.

that picture was taken about a month ago when she invited me over one morning to make choco chip pancakes! it was so great!

then we did it at midnight just a few weeks ago after we found out that the scone place was closed!
we just love our choco chip pancakes!

then she invited me to go disco skating about a week ago and it was the best of times! it was on kacy's bucket list so i'm really glad she was able to cross that off.






i am eternally grateful for this girl. she has stuck through so much with and taught me so much about life and about myself.

i can't wait to see what other crazy adventures we are going to have together!



i think it's about time

Posted on

Tuesday, December 11

2 Comments
  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
    I love you lotses and lotses! (:
    thanks for the adventure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you two girls. You two will be life long friends no matter how far apart you are or how long its been since you talked. It will always feel like old times.

    ReplyDelete