this morning, two of the rooms and i made breakfast together.
at like...noon.
E made the eggs.
M made the pancakes.
and yep.

you guessed it.

i provided and made the bacon.


i love all of my friends so much.
this past month has been such a growing experience for me.
i have had to completely rearrange my comfort zone.
i have had to rely on the lord and my own know-how more than ever.

i am blessed.
sometimes all i can really do to explain how i feel, is show you this quote:

"
It is easy to forget how perfectly life works out. When you are down, you believe that things never work in your favor. But if you look back, you see that in many cases, things happened exactly the way they needed to."

and that's how i feel right now.
i feel so alive in ways that i never thought existed.
i have been able to do so many fun, crazy things.
i have been able to be my own person.
i have been able to find out what i want as an individual.

if you told me that i would feel the way i feel right now, three weeks ago, i would've told you to shut up and leave me alone with my giant bowl of ice cream.
...i'm pretty sure that happened, actually.

there's also this really awesome lady that does 
research on vulnerability.
you can find it here.

it's really interesting.
and more than that, it is eye opening.

M bought her book.
i'm really excited to read it when she's done with it.
for now, i just have to be complacent with the parts that M thinks are really interesting that she randomly shares with me.

anyways....
God is great, and i love him.
it's really important to let others see who you really are.
i honestly don't think i've ever let anybody see that before.
i'm really excited to see where: opening up, and letting go of expectations, and knowing that i, and everybody around me, deserves love, takes me.

good morning

Posted on

Thursday, October 11

1 Comment
  1. You are so wonderful, my sweet girl. I'm so loving seeing you learn and grow, and I'm so happy to see you doing so well.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete