today, i worked...i really hate working on sundays. but it's part of having a job...and someday i will be manager of something and be able to come in whenever i want. which will not include sundays.
i missed church, but luckily i had the opportunity to go to a fun dinner/PMG discussion with my room mates. the girl hosting it went to germany on her mission, so she made a delicious german dinner. it was great. i came after that to catch up on my sleep and woke up a few hours later to my wonderful roommates dog piling me on my bed.
i love them.
god has his hand in all things.
that i am sure of.
we spent an hour and a half drinking martinelli's and toasting to life, love, loss, and everything in-between.
now i'm sitting here watching a movie with all of them...eating delicious pop corn...loving life...and waiting for a good friend from my short residence in SLC to come over.
it's safe to say i'm ready and excited for this week.

(:

sundays

Posted on

Monday, September 10

Leave a Reply