1)
i am forever in love with this nail polish.

2)
i always get so blessed with roommates that like to cook. the cutest katelynn-mom made me fajitas tonight.

3)
i have been doing math literally all freaking day.
ever since i woke up.
but luckily my apt decided to have wifi today.
so i've been able to do it in my room instead of the living room.
which means i got to do math pants less.
no pants>math


4)
I finally got my room in order!
i don't have my bedside table yet.
hopefully when i do, my desk won't be so cluttered.


to the right you will see the giant pile of math i have been doing all day.
and here is the lovely view of the parking lot that i get to see every morning when i wake up.

....the sunset does look quite nice from in here...

four things.

Posted on

Saturday, September 8

1 Comment
  1. I love your blog. YOu're so darn cute and witty. I'm proud of you for the hard work on the math. You know I feel your pain. Your room looks fantastic! I loved your post about Nana and Papa.

    ReplyDelete