first off...let's just marvel at how close i am to starting the book of mormon over again!

yaaaaayy...!
this past weekend has been pretty rough for me, but also surprisingly awesome. my book for spanish came today so that was fun! yay! all of my scholarship stuff is finally worked out. FINALLY. one of my roommates and i went to walmart last night, picked out some ice cream, had some heart to hearts and watched one of my favourite movies, (500) days of summer.
yesterday...i actually didn't make it to any of my classes accidentally.
i slept through the first one (justifiably), then i went to my second one (which is math) only to find the door closed with a sticky note on it that was talking about a lecture or something IN SPANISH. how the heck am i supposed to know what that means? where the fetch is my class? how on EARTH did i lose my phone for the SECOND time this year? (rly, tho. this happened.)
so i leave, upset, because this means i have a whole hour and a half before my next class starts. and i could be sleeping. but actually this works out great because i have to drop something off at a friend's that i wouldn't've had time for earlier.

still with me?

great.

so i leave to get back on the bus (still loving it) when i realize i don't have my phone on me...blahblah....this takes like half an hour to get figured out, then half ANOTHER hour for me to actually get home and get headed to my friend's that so graciously let me borrow a pillow when  didn't have one. so i did that...and by the time i got back hoe, my spanish class had started and it was too late....and so i went back to sleep. it was great.

FUN FACT: i later learned that my class was actually inside of the classroom. all i had to do was open the door....#smh

anyways...it's fine....i went to all of my classes today and had no idea what was going on, but that's normal; not just because i missed the class.

so yeah. today was great. my roommates are in the rec program for wolverine crossing so they plan all the activities for us and everything...and the big opening bash was tonight...so i thought i would go and support them...so i did! it actually ended up being a lot of fun. i met some people from the ward...sat in a hot tub...ate some pizza...got eaten by some mosquitos. great.
then my good old friend @cgreenburg is in town so i met up with him and @damnthatmatt, his girlfriend, and their two new bandmates. we broke...started a new...? tradition a little bit by skipping denny's and going to ihop. it was great....JADE.

"I have had a very hard life, and that has made me a very cruel person."

really, it was great. i hope i can switch work from saturday to friday so i can see them play a show. that would be nice.

also if anyone can come up with an awesome band name with the initials w.t.f., let me know. i am very interested.

do a little bit better every day

Posted on

Thursday, September 6

Leave a Reply