After finally moving all the way in, Aunt Chaundel called me and invited me over for Sunday dinner. It was super great to see the Mortensons and dinner was super delish. Anything other than PastaRoni probably would've tasted just a as good, though. Check it, they just got back from an Alaskan fishing trip so we had grilled freeeesh salmon. So good. Doesn't get any better.I love my cousins and it was so fun to see them. Tayler is a hoot and made me take this picture of her.

We both love it.




Also, Chaundel is super crafty and really great. And also just redid her home decor....so she let me take some of her old stuff home with me!

These pictures, for instance!




And these fun boxes!


 

And this super adorable bedspread!
                           

So now I just wait for tomorrow to come....when I start my classes....AH!


Sunday Supper

Posted on

Sunday, August 26

1 Comment
  1. Yay! You got a bedspread. I was thinking you needed one.

    ReplyDelete