So....It's just after my first class and I already felt a need to get on here and update my life. I am just so blessed!
Pretty sure that I got the nicest, easiest math teacher on the whole entire face of the planet. She's real great and just wants everyone to love math.
I sat by this girl that loves everyone and a boy that loves to talk, so finding a group for projects wasn't hard at all! We also have a mom in our group that has really white teeth and flowers on her shoes. She wanted to go to college with her daughter soooo bad....so she did. (That's the vibe I'm getting, at least.)
Then I passed by the institute table! I am so happy that it found me, because I have been thinking all day on how to go about signing up for classes and such, and it was just right there. Then I turned around and ran into the cutest first-day-college-DYW-friends ever! Sarah and Lindsey! So we talked for a minute and were all just so happy about life.

I fasted and prayed so much yesterday just asking to feel happy and not lonely here. I've only been to one class and I am already almost over whelmed by how much Heavenly Father has decided to bless me with. I can't wait to see what will happen next...!

Not Even Done Yet

Posted on

Monday, August 27

Leave a Reply