Last night, I worked my second night at my new job: The Holiday Inn Express in Orem!
It's really great because it is seriously like...less than a football field away. I haven't had to use my car in 5 days because I just walk and ride the bus everywhere.
Anyway, last night, the BYU football team stayed at the hotel because their coach likes to make sure they go to bed on time, which I think is super hilarious.
It was really funny to watch all these HUGE guys walking around among the random  super skinny beautiful girls that were waiting for their football playing love interest to come pick them up from the lobby. So great.
Anyways, the hotel gave me a BYU shirt to wear so we could be supportive...I guess. Not quite sure. Over-all it was an okay shift. It is a lot easier than the Marriott, but I feel like that means there's more room to be lazy. So I hope that doesn't happen.
...what am I saying? Of course it won't happen! I am an exceptional employee.(;


Later-Blog

Posted on

Thursday, August 30

1 Comment
  1. What a great job for you to meet.....umm...people! And yes, you are exeptional!

    ReplyDelete